Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead
Start: 01.01.2022 (preferred)
Duration: Undated, full-time
Location: Vienna, Austria
What do we do?
We match growth-stage tech companies with corporations to accelerate their scaling efforts!
We work with growth-stage tech companies having launched their product/ service and who are ready to scale their businesses. We help to accelerate their growth journey by focusing on go-to-market and business development. We manage the process end-to-end: From sourcing the right tech companies to onboarding at the corporate-side, leveraging our strong understanding of the corporate and tech world as well as our deep operational and industry experience.
By linking growth-stage tech companies with relevant corporations, we maximize existing assets and create impact within not more than 12 months for all parties involved. Our global network of Match-Makers ensures highest fit of the “perfect match.” We are highly focused on this exciting intersection between “the old and the new,” “the fast and the not so fast” or “the already successful ones and the ones still having to prove their play.”
We set the highest expectations in ourselves and adhere to a distinct set of values.
- Our people: Bring a can-do attitude, are curious and take risks.
- Our culture: An environment of trust, empowerment and appreciation of diversity.
- Our team: We respect and support each other to grow individually and as a team.
- Our spirit: We enjoy the ride, work hard and jointly celebrate success.
Who are we looking for?
We are continuously expanding our team and are currently looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and experienced “Lead Platform Developer”. Ideally you have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in relevant functions, worked in an innovation and/ or startup related environment and with an overall business strategy understanding.
The following criteria are a pre-requisite
- High proficiency in English; German and other languages are a plus
- Structured way of working and strong logical competences
- Creative thinking and ability to deliver complex tasks individually
- Proven experience of turning a product vision into an implemented reality
- Solid understanding of modern web application development methodologies and languages
- Strong willingness to learn and ability to quickly understand and accept new challenges
- International mindset based on international experiences and an outgoing networker
- Strong team player
A successful candidate will have experience with
- Building web applications with React and Node
- Working with build tools (Webpack or others)
- Setting up and maintaining cloud infrastructure (AWS)
Your responsibilities pre-MVP
- Oversee designing and implementing our match-making platform from scratch, for this you need to understand our product vision
- Help to create the requirements for an initial MVP/MMP
- Assess the best technological strategy (buy/make/integrate)
- Chose the languages and frameworks, justifying your choice clearly
- Hands-on implementation and deployment of the MVP, delivering reliable and high-quality software within schedule constraints
Following the MVP, you will oversee the technical aspects, including
- Decisions on extending the team as needed (hiring, outsourcing)
- Develop an operational model to support the product
- Provide technical leadership in software development and project scheduling, provide oversight for design integration and testing.
- Continuous improvement (features, bug fixing)
- Integrate 3rd party tools and data sources
- Automate repeating processes and flows to keep the users as engaged as possible
- Steer the platform towards a gamified platform that is fun and efficient to use, allowing our partners to create maximum value within the network while having a maximum of fun along the way
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative company and gain experience in a global business, helping the company to build the technical arm and scale the business model.
In this role, you will lead and define the technology. You will potentially manage a growing technical team, while you will be hands-on with development. You will set the roadmap for new innovations and features.
This role is perfect for an ambitious, versatile developer who wants to take greater responsibility while continuing to write code. You should apply if you want a leadership position in a fast-growing company and ultimately to build a team and in the long term, become CTO.
What we offer
We provide a highly creative, challenging, international and flexible environment enabling you to grow professionally as well as personally. You will have extended responsibility and power to shape the future of the company as the key inception point of our technology. While doing this, you will work closely with the founder, management team and our high-profile network of innovative startups and match makers, all seasoned industry veterans. This will enable manifold growth opportunities.
In our centrally located office in beautiful Vienna with a mix of home office.
Get in contact!
If you are interested, please send your application to: