Junior Analyst (Internship)
Duration: 6 months (with extension possibility)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Match-Maker Ventures is creating a world where business collaborations have no borders. We drive tangible business impact by matching the innovation power of high-growth tech scaleups with the assets of large corporates. Our global network of 120+ senior industry experts enables us to identify the best-fitting solutions for the dynamic needs of organizations. Our expert-validated portfolio scaleups have proven their value through impactful collaborations across 50+ countries and 100+ collaborations in telecom, banking, insurance, e-commerce, and beyond. Through a thorough match-making process, MMV ensures the right partners collaborate in the right way at the right time.
We set the highest expectations in ourselves and adhere to a distinct set of values.
- Our people: Bring a can-do attitude, are curious and take risks.
- Our culture: An environment of trust, empowerment and appreciation of diversity.
- Our team: We respect and support each other to grow individually and as a team.
- Our spirit: We enjoy the ride, work hard and jointly celebrate success.
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and idea-driven candidate to join the International team at Match-Maker Ventures. The role is a great mix of entrepreneurship, marketing, consulting, business development, project management, data analytics and research. Your activities will include but are not limited to
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping our portfolio scaleups to expand their businesses internationally
- Supporting the growth of Match-Maker Ventures’ brand
- Crunching data and preparing presentations
- Preparing marketing and business development materials (e.g. case studies)
- Researching about innovation, new technologies and high-potential scaleups
- Supporting in consulting projects and business development activities
- BSc or MSc in areas related to management, business, finance and marketing
- High proficiency in English; German and other languages are a plus
- Strong willingness to learn and ability to quickly understand and accept new challenges
- Creative thinking and ability to deliver complex tasks individually and as a team
- International mindset based on international experiences
- Excellent understanding of MS Office tools – especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Work experiences in our focus topics are a plus (technology, scaleups, telecom, banking, insurance, digital transformation, business development and sales)
- Marketing, writing and editing skills are a plus
What we offer
Joining Match-Maker Ventures is an excellent opportunity for growth and career development in a very dynamic and fast-pace environment. We offer you the chance to bring your own ideas to enable the growth of the company in a fun and friendly environment. You’ll be given the chance to meet and learn from our fast-growing team and network of industry experts – with unique insights of business realities in 40+ countries. You’ll receive training in story lining, PowerPoint and other relevant skills which will help you to kick-start your career.
This is a paid internship with a minimum duration of 6 months and there are opportunities to transform it into a full time job position afterwards.
In our centrally located office in beautiful Vienna with a mix of home office.
The internship is for you if
You are passionate about scaleups and technology, you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to learn by yourself, work hard and challenge the team with new ideas.
Get in contact!
If you are interested, please send your application to: