Location: Vienna, Austria
Duration: Undated, full-time
What we do?
We match growth-stage tech companies with corporations to accelerate their scaling efforts!
Match-Maker Ventures (MMV) drives tangible business impact by matching the innovation power of high-growth tech companies with the assets of large corporates. Our thoroughly vetted portfolio scaleups have proven their value through 100+ impactful collaborations across 50+ countries in banking, telecom, e-commerce, and beyond. Our global network of 130+ senior industry experts enables us to identify the best-fitting solutions for the dynamic needs of organizations, creating “perfect matches” by leveraging our network’s industry expertise. Through a thorough match-making process, MMV ensures the right partners collaborate in the right way at the right time.
Who are we looking for?
We are continuously expanding our team and are currently looking for an enthusiastic and skilled data analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. Ideally you have 1-2 years of experience in relevant functions, worked in an innovation and/ or startup related environment and with an overall business strategy understanding.
The following criteria are a pre-requisite
- High proficiency in English; German and other languages are a plus
- Structured way of working and strong logical competences
- Creative thinking and ability to deliver complex tasks individually
- Experience of turning a project vision into an implemented reality
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including macro’s, VBA, etc.
- Strong willingness to learn and ability to quickly understand and accept new challenges
- International mindset based on international experiences
- Strong team player that is not afraid to take initiatives
A successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic about data extraction, analysis and visualization of from various data sources
- Ability to automate the repeating parts of the data explorations to focus on creative work
- Have knowledge of Python and be familiar with API calls, Pandas, NLP and requests
- Preferably experience in building web applications and/or no-code platforms
- Familiarity with SQL and database querying
- Familiarity with process automation
- A plus if you have worked with CRM systems
- Familiarity to Google Data Studio
What we provide?
We provide a highly creative, challenging, international and flexible environment enabling you to grow professionally as well as personally. You will gain responsibility and power to shape the future of the company as a key part of our BI and Tech-team. While doing this, you will work closely with the founder, management team and our high-profile network of innovative startups and match makers. Our expectations are high, but so is the reward and with manifold growth opportunities.
Get in contact!
If you are interested in joining Match-Maker Ventures, please drop us a line with your application, including your CV and motivation letter (in English). Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org