Duration: Minimum 3 months full-time
Location: Vienna, Austria
What we do?
We link startups with corporations and ensure successful collaborations!
We work with startups that have achieved proof-of-concept and are ready to scale their businesses. We help them to accelerate their growth journey by focusing on go-to-market and business development. We manage the process end-to-end: From startup sourcing to corporate onboarding, leveraging our strong understanding of the corporate and startup worlds, as well as our deep operational and industry experience.
By linking startups with relevant corporations, we maximize existing assets and create short-term impact for all parties involved. Our global network of Match-Makers ensures highest fit of the “perfect match”. We exclusively work with leading-edge startups within our four focus topics Marketing & Advertising, Customer Experience, Cyber Security (incl. GDPR) and New Tech.
Who we are looking for?
We are continuously expanding our team and are currently looking for young professionals with previous work experiences in highly demanding environments.
The following criteria are a pre-requisite:
• High proficiency in English; German and other languages are a plus
• Strong willingness to learn and ability to quickly understand and accept new challenges
• Creative thinking and ability to deliver complex tasks individually
• International mindset based on international experiences
• Excellent understanding of MS Office tools
• Work experiences in our focus topics are a plus
What we provide?
We provide a highly creative, challenging, international and flexible environment and ensure that you will profit from our experiences. You will be in charge of your own work packages and will participate in the development of the company. You will work with various startups and support them in their journey to become the next big thing!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Guiding our portfolio companies through our acceleration phase. This includes hands-on work with our portfolio companies (for example, market analysis, competitor profiling, business model review and fine- tuning, sales materials development among others)
• Supporting and guiding our portfolio companies during the sales period (for example, organizing and preparing sales meetings, developing concepts of collaboration, supporting commercial negotiations, coordinating efforts within the Match-Maker Ventures network among others)
Get in contact!
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to: