Analyst (Partnership Management)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Prerequisites: 1+ year prior work-experience
What we do?
We match growth-stage tech companies with corporations globally!
We work with a portfolio of high growth-stage tech companies ready to scale their business in telecom and financial industries globally. Thereby, we manage and support our portfolio companies’ scaling process end-to-end. From sourcing the right tech companies to introducing them to corporates and finally supporting the deployment efforts and scaling them globally is our everyday passion. Success for us means that our portfolio companies are growing by collaborating1 with corporates and challenging the current status quo by bringing innovation to the table and shaping the future.
What’s your role?
We are looking for an analyst to join a fast-paced program that entails working closely with MMV’s portfolio scaleups from day 1 and evolves into to a Partnership Manager position in 3-6 months with end-2-end responsibility for the success of our portfolio scaleups. This means, every Partnership Manager
- Is managing 2-4 portfolio companies on an in-depth basis being the “face of MMV” and as the driving force behind the collaboration
- Is leading the onboarding process and all necessary enablement efforts to sharpen the value proposition of the portfolio company and to enable a successful G2M momentum (e.g. production of C-level pitch deck and additional sales enablement materials)
- Needs to steer the Regional Sales Team & Business Intelligence Team to reach the desired goals and objectives of the partnership
The success of the Partnership Manager is the tangible impact & value created for the given portfolio company – which is a joint success of managing and working together with different departments.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for top-performers willing to learn and constantly push themselves. As we are working in a fast-paced environment between corporates, tech companies and our network of senior Match-Makers, we need team members ready to hit the ground running. We don’t hire based on background but based on attitude and capabilities. We love diversity and truly believe we can grow by leveraging all our experiences.
The following criteria are a pre-requisite:
- High proficiency in English; German and other languages are a plus but not a must
- Creative thinking and ability to deliver complex tasks individually and as a team
- Strong willingness to learn and ability to quickly understand and accept new challenges
- International mindset based on international experiences
- Strong social skills being able to work and adopt to a high heterogenous work environment
- Excellent understanding of MS Office tools (with a special focus on Power Point)
- Solid project management skills – ability to plan, structure tasks and execute them with high accuracy
- Strong communication skills paired with convincing personality
What we offer
We provide a highly creative, challenging, international and flexible work environment. You will quickly be responsible for your own portfolio companies with the expectation to achieve very ambitious growth objectives in a short amount of time. Our expectation is high – so as the reward!
Get in contact!
If you are interested, please send your application to: